The images appearing on thecelebrityworkout.com are readily available on the Internet, and thus are believed to be in the public domain and used according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code). No infringement of copyright intended.
Claims of Infringement:
If you think that you are the rightful owner of the pictures and do not wish them to appear on this website,we will remove the materials immediately. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
5. Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
6. A statement by you made under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.